Welcome
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Ban Appeal Form(Read very carefully!)
Started by HundraKronor

Ban Appeal Form for PowerCraft

Please use the following form to appeal your ban on PowerCraft. Failure to fill out the form completely and accurately may result in your appeal being denied without further consideration.

In the title for your topic use the following form: Your username[(reason for ban) | (moderator who banned you)]

Minecraft Username: [Your Minecraft username here]

Username of the the moderator who banned you: [The moderators name here]

Date of Ban: [Date of your ban]

On what gamemode: [The gamemode that you got banned on]

Reason for Ban: [The reason given for your ban]

Appeal Reason: [Please provide a detailed explanation of why you believe your ban was unjust or why you should be unbanned. Include any relevant information, such as any mitigating circumstances or evidence to support your appeal.]

Additional Information: [Any additional information or comments you would like to provide in support of your appeal.]

I acknowledge that I have read and understood the rules of PowerCraft, and I agree to abide by them if my ban appeal is accepted.

By submitting this ban appeal, I confirm that the information provided is accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge.

I understand that any false or misleading information may result in my appeal being denied or my ban being extended. I understand that the decision of the PowerCraft staff regarding my ban appeal is final and that further appeals or disputes will not be considered.

Do you agree to the everything stated above[Yes/No]?

Please copy and paste this form into your ban appeal thread, and fill it out completely and accurately. Thank you for your cooperation.

• x1

POWERCRAFT